Here's one of the demo's I did in Romania. Showing off my typical work flow from roughs to finish. Also showed how I use my brushes and other photoshop doodads to get the look that I want. I had to touch it up quite a bit since I was painting to the projector and not to the monitor screen, projectors will always be different.

I had the audience decide which one to finish, it ended up being a combination of 2 of them, the figure in the foreground and the giant. I threw both of the them together and got this.


Before and after. I worked on it a little bit at home. Thank you Andi for the picture.

10 comments:

Nekro says:
at: November 7, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

nice!
thx for sharing!

iumazark says:
at: November 7, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

as always , outstanding!
keep it up!

Unknown says:
at: November 7, 2010 at 7:48 PM said...

you beast

Dregoloth says:
at: November 7, 2010 at 8:15 PM said...

Epic work man! will you ever sell a training dvd or something like that?

Paul Lemarquis says:
at: November 8, 2010 at 7:30 AM said...

Perfect, you are an endless source of inspiration.

JGomez says:
at: November 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM said...

Thank's for the tutorial. Very helpful.

Luca says:
at: November 8, 2010 at 1:07 PM said...

agree with Scott - you BEEEAAST! :) wonderful work man.

LEANDRO OLIVEIRA says:
at: November 8, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

Holly goodness, AWESOME!

Unknown says:
at: November 9, 2010 at 5:06 AM said...

Very nice work as always ! :)

otis says:
at: November 11, 2010 at 7:18 AM said...

very cool!!! I'm your fan! )