Just got back from my trip to Romania. I was there as one of the artists presenting there for the Behind the Iron Curtain workshop. I had a great time over there and it was a pleasure meeting everyone. I hope all the attendees got a little something from the workshop, it was quite the gathering of artists there. A big thanks to everyone, take care and maybe we'll meet again.

These are some book covers that just got released that I worked on. Misericorde is for a French publisher and the rest are for Wizards of the Coast. Showing both art with and without titles.



11 comments:

Tom Scholes says:
at: October 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM said...

Love love the last one man, Tiffany agrees :) Welcome home.

blackpawn says:
at: October 31, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

dude you're amazing

Paul Lemarquis says:
at: November 1, 2010 at 4:01 AM said...

Cool stuff

Lina Kast says:
at: November 1, 2010 at 8:13 AM said...

It was a pleasure meeting you at the workshop.
Thank you for inspiration.
Polina

Izzy Medrano says:
at: November 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM said...

Awesome compositions, brother!

Luciano says:
at: November 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM said...

Everything you draw makes me love art!

JGomez says:
at: November 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM said...

Nice Covers!

Luca Cauchi says:
at: November 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

Kekai, must have heard it a million times that you're BADASS! :)

That Elminster Ascending is such a powerful image in my opinion. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

All the best.

Jeff says:
at: November 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM said...

The dragon on the cover of Misericorde looks a lot like Deathwing from the new World of Warcraft expansion. Or I should say Deathwing looks a lot like that dragon.

HORiA DOCiU says:
at: November 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM said...

hey Kekai, when you have a chance, I've got this great idea for a book cover you could do... see there'd be this badass dragon and...

Phil says:
at: November 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM said...

Great stuff!

Man, could you post a higher resolution version of that dragon, I would really like to have it as my wallpaper?