I will be featured in a series of online Concept Design workshops with (CGMW) CG Master Workshops. I will be doing a Fantasy Illustration workshop on Saturday Sept, 18. The workshop is only $25 and will be streamed and available the entire day for 24hrs. I will also be doing a 1hr live QandA that same day. Carlo Arellano (Insomiac),Nico Marlet (Dreamworks), Anthony Francisco (Project Offset) ,James Paick (Naughty Dog), Patrick Faulwetter (Gotachman), and Peter Han (Trion Network) will also be doing some workshops throughout the month of Sept-Oct.

For more information please to here.

www.cgmwonline.com

4 comments:

Daarken says:
at: July 29, 2010 at 1:07 AM said...

Ooooooo, I want!

Luca says:
at: July 29, 2010 at 1:25 AM said...

LOVE IT!!! thanks for such a GREAT news Kekai, I've been waiting for such a thing for so looong! :)

Unknown says:
at: July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

hopefully i get my creditcard this mount so i can watch it!!

Michael Rookard says:
at: July 30, 2010 at 12:31 PM said...

finally! I will be there(online)!